- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number)
- Responses to survey questions
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Answer survey questions at https://survey.integratedevp.com
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When a coach or consultant adds meta data to your survey data
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- To enable individuals, coaches and organizations measure aspects of their behavior based on knowledge models that have been scientifically proven in scientific research.
- To analyze aggregate data for new scientific research.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Microsoft Azure in the Netherlands (location Western Europe).
Our Company will keep your data until:
- It is deleted by the coaches and organization that invited you to participate in a survey
- When you ask us to remove your personal report
We will delete your data by removing it from all our data sources, log files and back-ups.
Only when you specifically agree to this, Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- No personal data is shared outside Our Company
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +31 26 7851150
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- To ensure your survey answers are received properly
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +31 26 7851150
Or write to us at:
Bright Instruments BV
Attn: Integrated EVP
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA)
Telephone number: +31 70 888 85 00